Widths in cm: 10.5 / 11.5 cm
Widths in inch: 4 1/8" / 4 1/2"
Ring Ø 55 mm - 2 1/4"
Thickness 14 mm
Widths in cm: 12.5 / 13.5 / 14.5 cm / 15.0 / 16.5 / 17.5 cm
Widths in inch: 5” / 5 1/4” / 5 3/4” / 6” / 6 1/2" / 7"
Ring Ø 70 mm - 2 3/4"
Thickness 16 mm
Benefits of an EZ-Control Loose Ring Snaffle:
• Optimal adaptation through the unique bit-design - flexibility on the sides
• Enhanced effect with minimun pressure on the reins
• Allows gentle and sensitive aids
• Enables easier communication between horse and rider
• Top-class and professional show jumpers inspired us in the development of the EZ-CONTROL-BIT.
• Their horses (show jumpers) often have a very strong impulsion, making it difficult at times for the rider to bring the horse back before each jump.
• When using too severe bits however, horses become too cautious, resulting in a lack of speed and power in the jumping course.
• With the EZ-CONTROL-BIT we have developed a bit which is very effective and has a strong action on demand, yet positioned soft and comfortable in the horse’s mouth.
• The effect of the bit comes into action gently. When the horse accepts the bit, it lies smoothly between tongue and lower jaw.
• Only in moments of disobedience, when the horse resists the riders aid, the leverage action of the bit is initiated. As soon as the horse backs down and accepts the riders aid, the bit acts flexible and soft on the horse’s tongue and bars.
• This particular effect of the EZ-CONTROL-BIT has proved its worth also in the training of young horses. Horse trainers speak of a self-learning-aspect, because many horses begin to correct themselves as soon as the leverage action is initiated.
• The problem when horses become too strong in the riders hands and run away from the rider's aid occurs quite often, not only in show jumping. We have also had very good results in tests with children, who sometimes did not have enough strength to control their ponies when they were too strong or disobedient.
• With the EZ-CONTROL-BIT riders have a more effective impact on the horse, requiring less pressure on the reins.
Stübben Steeltec quality:
• No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
• Long durability due to selected materials
• A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
Delivery costs are set at checkout, based on the delivery address and items purchased.
Mainland UK - Maximum of £4.99
Delivery is usually made by Next Day Courier and must be signed for - if you won't be in to receive the delivery, you can specify a safe place or neighbour where your parcel can be left at checkout. If your parcel cannot be delivered within 2 attempts, redelivery charges may apply.
Please allow 3-5 days for dispatch and delivery. In the unlikely event your order could be delayed any longer than this for any reason, we will contact you by e-mail or phone.
Germany - Maximum of £4.99, Free Delivery for orders over 100 Euros
Central Europe - £4.99
Delivery by Courier to: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Portugal, Sweden, Spain and the Netherlands is capped at £4.99 per order.
Other European Countries and Rest of the World - Variable
Delivery to European countries not included in the list above, together with Rest of the World deliveries (e.g. Australia, New Zealand, USA, South America, Canada etc...) is set at checkout and is variable. sometimes these costs may appear higher than the actual, so for an accurate postage quote to these countries, please e-mail email@example.com
If you're not satisfied with your goods for any reason, please return them in new condition within 3 Months of receipt and we will either exchange them or refund you.
Please note, the return postage and new outbound postage for an exchange, is to be covered by the buyer.
Please include your Name, Original Order Details, Contact details and Exchange or Refund request with your parcel and return them to: Returns, Hope Valley Saddlery, Greenacres, Nether Booth, Edale, Hope Valley, S33 7ZH. For exchanges, please include a cheque to cover the new outbound postage payable to "Hope Valley Limited" (for the same cost as the original outbound postage). Or alternatively, please provide us with a contact telephone number and the payment can be taken over the phone.
If you have received a faulty or incorrect item, please E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01433 670 375.
For our full Returns and Exchange Policy click here