Hope Valley Saddlery - Returns & Exchanges
We understand that when you Shop Online, things can go wrong. You might need a different size, or the colour may not be as expected - you may even have just changed your mind. Our Returns & Exchanges Policy is designed to give you the flexibility that you need.
- If you Return your item(s) to us within 3 Months of receipt, in unsoiled, undamaged and unused condition, we will happily Refund or Exchange them for you.
- Please send all Returns to: Returns Dept, Hope Valley Ltd, Greenacres, Nether Booth, Edale, Hope Valley, Derbyshire, S33 7ZH. It is essential that you include a covering note with your parcel, telling us:
- Your Original Order Number
- Your Name and Contact Phone Number
- Whether you would like a Refund or an Exchange (and what you might require in exchange)
- We strongly advise customers to obtain proof of postage from their Post Office, as in the extremely unlikely event of the item(s) not reaching us, this would be required in order for you to claim compensation. Return costs will be covered by the buyer.
- Exchanges are subject to stock availability. Please check our website for up to date stock.
- For Exchanges, please forward a cheque payable to "Hope Valley Limited" to cover the new Outbound postage. If you prefer, we can contact you by phone to take payment for this by a debit or credit card. The cost will usually be the rate of the Original Postage Cost (items originally sent postage free excepted). Please E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries regarding exchange postage costs. payment of a standard delivery charge of £4.99 will be required to send you your replacement item(s).
- If you think you have received an incorrect or a faulty item, please contact us by E-Mailing email@example.com. We will then be able to advise on the best way to proceed. Usually, this will involve the item being returned to our Returns Department for Inspection and verification of the faulty prior to dispatching any replacements or issuing any refund. We may be able to provide a Freepost label so that there is no cost of this return. However as this is not always the case, please contact us prior to making any Return. We regret that we are unable to issue any replacements or refunds until we have verified the fault.
- If you do not contact us before returning a faulty item then unfortunately we will only be able to reimburse you for your own cost of postage to the maximum value of £4.99. We know dealing with a faulty item can be an annoying inconvinience for you, so please be assured that our team are hear to help you and always aim to resolve issues as quickly and easily as we can. Often the judgement of faulty items lies with the supplier/manufacturer, so time must be allowed for there assessment and report so that we can then move forward and resolve the issue.
- Where incorrect items or faulty items are verified, Hope Valley Saddlery will usually provide a FREEPOST label via e-mail to cover the costs of the return postage (via Royal Mail). We will also cover outbound postage costs of any replacement goods required.
- In order to minimise potential fraud, all refunds will be made via the original payment method. Refunds may take up to 48 working hours to appear back in your account.
- If you are returning a parcel from a non EU country please follow these instructions
- Write on the front of the parcel – RETURNING TO SELLER and also please make a note of the item(s) included
- This will enable to item to clear customs more efficiently
- We also suggest the item is sent using a tracked and insured service